2008年5月16日金曜日

英語の宿題ぃ~☆

~   Finding   Nemo   2   ~

A few years later,Nemo is a high school student. He always talks with everyone about his and his father's heroic story very proudly.

One day, a girl is transferred to Nemo's school. Her name is "Chappy". Her eyes are very cute and her back fin is very beautiful. So Nemo falls in love at first sight.
She says in the first speech,
"My family couldn't live in our old house, because the place became very dirty by humans. I'll clean there and I want to go home someday."


As time goes by, Nemo loves her more. Nemo wants Chappy to love him, so Nemo talks with everyone about their heroic story more loudly and more proudly than ever.

One day, Chappy says to Nemo,
"I'm disappointed. In the previous school, I heard your story and I wanted to meet you. But you are a big-noter. I don't love men like you."
Nemo notices his stupidity. He has heartache. But Nemo gets a good plan. Nemo thinks ,"I must help Chappy and her family and I want Chappy to be happy."

He goes to meet his friend "Jack". Jack is good at cleaning. Nemo says to Jack,
"I want to clean my favorite girl's house. Would you help me?"
Jack says to Nemo,
"Yes,of course."

They clean around Chappy's house very hard everyday.
So that becomes very beautiful.

Nemo takes Chappy there with her closed eyes. Nemo says,
"Please open your eyes."
Chappy says,
"Oh, I can't believe it. That's great!"
Chappy says to Nemo,
"Thank you, Nemo. You are a man I want to meet."

But a few days later,Chappy and her family have to go home.
On the last day, Chappy says to Nemo,
"May I come here to meet my hero in the future?"

~ The end ~

ネイティブ英語の授業で、宿題がありました。好きな映画・小説・・・何でもいいから、第2章を考えて、英語で書いてきてって。私は“ファインディング・ニモ”の第2章を考えてみました~♪ いかがでしょうか?つたない英語で、先生にチェックしてもらったものの、間違いの見落としがあるかもしれないし、私自身の英語のレベルでは情緒的な表現とか皆無!でも、先生は読みながら笑ったり、最後は少し涙ホロリやなって言ってくれて、ディズニーに送ったら?って言ってくれました(笑) なかなか面白い宿題だな。

0 件のコメント: